Cat food and shelter building supplies are at the top of our Wish List!
When we receive items that we need from our Wish List we can use our dollars to help even more cats. We put our Wish List on Amazon.com to make purchasing easy and convenient but welcome items purchased locally and brought to our clinic. Please contact us if you have questions.
Did you know? When you shop at Amazon, whether for a Wish List item or for yourself, go to smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to FCCO, just by going through AmazonSmile! It's the same Amazon, but with a bonus for the cats!
Please note, we don't always get the sender's name from Amazon. If you would like a receipt for your donation, please send us an email so we can thank you for your support.
Below are some of the items on our Wish List. Whenever possible, we prefer earth-friendly products.
For building feral cat shelters:
- 25-30-gal. storage bins & lids (Rubbermaid brand is preferred due to its ability to withstand cold temperatures without cracking)
- Foil Bubble Insulation, 24" wide (Reflectix works well)
- Gorilla tape (works better than Duct tape in cold, wet weather)
To help caregivers bringing cats to our clinic feed their feral cats:
- Cat food (dry)
For use in our clinic:
- 3M masking tape (1" wide)
- Newspaper for lining traps
- Distilled water
- Heavy-duty, 30-gal. black garbage bags
- Copy paper
- Forever postage stamps
- Office supply store gift cards
The Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon is a 501(c)3 organization.
Our tax ID is 93-1168181.